North American Elk or Deer Antler - Whole or split
These are North American antlers that are naturally shed or harvested.
This 100% natural dog chew is a natural source of several essential minerals that are beneficial to your dog. So go ahead and treat your furry friend to this non-allergenic, odor free, all natural dog chew!
Elk antlers are the softest in density and are best for puppies, older dogs, and dogs with sensitive teeth or gums.
Deer Antlers are moderate in density and are best for moderate chewers. (Most dogs).
Moose antlers are the most dense and are best for strong or active chewers (large breeds)
Deer Antler 4" to 5" Long, 3/4 to 1 1/2 oz
Elk Antler 6" to 7" Long, 5 to 7 oz
Split Elk Antler 6" to 8" Long, 4 to 6 oz
Please note: Because this product is all natural, each antler will vary slightly in height, length and shape from the description shown.
- NATURALLY SHED ANTLERS - Prairie Dog Antlers are hand harvested exclusively in the plains, forests and mountains of North America
- LOADED WITH NUTRIENTS - Not only will antlers give your dog chewing joy, they are loaded with beneficial minerals and nutrients calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc and collagen, lipids and glucosamine
- BUILDS AND MAINTAINS YOUR DOG'S BODY - Collagen: Good For Bones, Tendons, Ligaments, & Cartilage - Lipids: Essential For Growth & Development - Glucosamine: Good For Joints & Tissue - Phosphorus: Required For Bone & Teeth Formation, Aids In Kidney Function & Helps Manage Energy
- SELECTED - High quality Antler Chews selected for your dog. Not all antlers harvested in North America get the Prairie Dog name. Only Top Graded antlers are good enough for your dog. Edges and points sanded for a safe chewing experience
- ALERGIN FREE - ODOR FREE - Antlers are a engaging dog chew that keeps your dog happily busy and they are odor free and allergen free. A truly safe, natural treat for your best furry buddy. NORTH AMERICAN SOURCED - USA MADE
- The Color May Vary Due To The Nature Of The Product
No overnight or two day shipping