VIP Vinyl Insulated Pet Patio Door - Medium-92 3-4" to 94 1-2"
Ideal VIP vinyl patio dog doors are designed to work with vinyl sliding glass doors with a track width between 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" such as many styles made by Pella or Andersen.
If you want a vinyl patio dog door that can stand up to extreme temperatures take a close look at Ideal's VIP models. They feature energy-efficient,double pane,low-e glass as well as an energy-saving Lexan Multi-Flex flap. And,unlike many other brands of vinyl patio dog doors,the Ideal VIP models include a locking kit that utilizes the existing lock on your sliding glass door.
- Flap Dimensions: 6 3/8" x 11 1/4"
- Fits openings from 92 3/4" to 94 1/2" tall
- For pets 13 to 35 lbs
- Rise: 4" (rise is the distance from the floor to the bottom of the pet door)
- Double pane "Low E" tempered glass
- Extremely energy efficient
- Made of a white vinyl-framed dual pane glass panel mounted above a plastic framed pet door
- Can be installed in either a right or left hand sliding door opening
- Durable white plastic pet door frame is dependable and stands up to everyday use
- Heavy duty,double walled flap creates a strong barrier and seals out wind,cold,heat,and rain for increased energy efficiency
- Flap is constructed of hard plastic panels with flexible joints to prevent trapping of your pets delicate paws,ears,and tail
- Flap has a unique magnetic closure system that doubles the wind resistance and ensures a super-strong seal when door is not in use
- Comes with a rigid lock-out panel that slides into grooves on the inside of the frame and snaps into place to effectively lock the door
- Lock-out panel and self-closing flap deter unwanted pests from entering your home
- Quick and easy installation with simple step-by-step instructions